OLIVE HILL FARM RV CAMPGROUND
There are only 10 caravan bays secluded on our farm within our mature Olive grove. We cater for self contained travellers and are located only 10kms from Margaret River. Pet and family friendly.
Thank you for looking into staying with us on our farm – we opened our campground on the 26th of December 2016. We have established the 10 caravan/ camping bays to exclusively cater for those who enjoy farm life, farm produce and are looking to stay and relax in the Margaret River Region.
We have an introductory pricing to celebrate the launch of the campground of $7.50 (excluding long weekends) per adult per night, $2.50 per child per night (6yrs to 16yrs), offering great value.
We are located only a short distance (10kms) from Margaret River and equidistant from Augusta and Dunsborough, so are centrally located, close to all amenities and offer a quiet location.
You have the 3 options to confirm your stay:
1 – Click here to book in advance to secure your site – our preference for ease of booking for everyone
2 – Phone ahead to enquire/ book – we are happy to answer any questions you have before booking
3 – You can just arrive at the campground and take your chances, either calling us when you get here or speaking to the camp host if they are there. Not a good option in our opinion as you may not get a site as there are only 10 bays and all bookings take priority.
No backpacker vans (AKA Whizz Bangs) are permitted on the farm, although self contained vans are permitted as we appreciate this is how some choose to travel Australia. Camping in tents is not permitted unless associated with a caravan, motorhome or camper trailer.
If you are travelling with the love of your life (your Pet dog) then they can come and stay too, all we ask is that they are kept on a lead at all times and you let us know when you book (current vaccination certificates required).
To clarify, we are catering for those who are fully contained – ie have their own toilet, either a built-in toilet or some form of Porta Potty of their own.
Or check out our extras and book online through Youcamp
FEATURES WE HAVE:
- Suitable for Rigs of all shapes and sizes, if you are in doubt or you want to discuss please call us on 0448 095 428
- Drive Through bays are suitable for the summer months only, in winter/ rain residents are required to back in or out of bays, but there is lots of space)
- Privacy as there are big spaces between bays
- Lots of non potable water available – making it easy for you to stay longer
- Telstra only mobile coverage – great for keeping in contact with loved ones
- Peace and quiet – as there is so much space
- Pet friendly – bring the love of your life, your dog, as all the family is welcome
- Dump point – for your convenience
- Generator Friendly (SILENT RUN PETROL GENERATORS ONLY) – so you can have your cup of coffee just as you like it, for the overcast days to top up your batteries and peace of mind. Always consider your neighbours 🙂
- Bins – keeping your site and our farm tidy
- Farm walks – enjoy the farm as there is lots to see
- Communal fire pit in season – forage wood on the farm and gather round the communal fire pit (dates vary within March to December each year)
- Farm produce from the smokery & deli – Traditional farm cured bacon and pastured eggs the way they should be, or pork, lamb and beef – We do not have a farm shop but we deliver direct to your camp site
Features we do not provide:
- No Toilets
- No Showers
- No Camp Kitchen
- No Potable Water
- No 240v power If you want to run your air conditioner all day then this is not the place for you, even if you have a generator.
The farm is a 150 acre working farm where we produce Eggs, Beef, Pork and Lamb all sold at local farmers Markets and direct to customers. Please ask if you would like to try our produce. We are currently also developing a large veggie garden to complete our self contained farming model.
- Camping area large bays 6×18 hard standing with actual the bay size 8×20 or 8x25m.
- Suitable for Large Motor homes, Caravans, 5th wheelers and camper trailers. Tents are only permitted if associated with a caravan, motorhome, 5th wheeler or camper trailer and they need to pitch off the actual bay on the ground to be able to get pegs into the ground easily)
- Some bays are drive through.
- Trailer parking – There is lots of room to park your boat or car trailer within the olive grove, please just ask at booking if you need trailer parking..
You can get to this site by: Two-wheel drive
GPS location is: -33.921845, 115.169537
During your stay with us, you can take a 30 minute return woodland walk down to the Margaret River at the foot of the farm.