OLIVE HILL FARM RV CAMPGROUND
Large, spaced out bays within the olive grove offering privacy and making “physical distancing” easy for everyone. Our guests must all be self contained as there are no toilets, bathrooms or camp kitchens
There are a few simple dog rules:
- Dogs must either be secure inside the van OR on a lead, even around your campsite or on the walk down to the river – NO exceptions!
- Owners must clean up and pick up behind their dogs.
- If owners go out, their dog must go with them.
Bookings will be cancelled if dog owners do not follow the rules.
Should you wish to run your air conditioner all day, then this is not the place for you – even if you have a silent run generator.
We are catering for those who are self contained – ie have their own toilet, either a built-in toilet or some form of porta potty of their own.
No backpacker vans (AKA Whizz Bangs) are permitted on the farm, although self contained vans are permitted as we appreciate this is how some choose to travel Australia. Camping in tents is only permitted when associated with a caravan, motorhome or camper trailer.
FEATURES WE HAVE:
- Potable water is now available on farm at an additional cost of $1 per 25 litres. We now can buy in water from Margaret River and store it on farm for your use, should you wish. We are passing on this cost to you, if you want water, rather than increasing the nightly price. The cost for the water is $1 per 25 litres, so for your average caravan of 150 litres storage it will cost $6 to fill your tanks. The tap is centrally located where you can pull up next to it to fill tanks or you can park in your bay and walk/ drive there and fill up your containers
- Suitable for Rigs of all shapes and sizes, if you are in doubt or you want to discuss please call us on 0456 310 302
- Drive Through bays are suitable for the summer months only, in winter/ rain residents are required to back in or out of bays, but there is lots of space)
- Privacy as there are big spaces between bays
- Lots of non potable water available – making it easy for you to stay longer
- Telstra only mobile coverage – great for keeping in contact with loved ones
- Peace and quiet – as there is so much space
- Pet friendly – bring the love of your life, your dog, as all of the family are welcome
- Dump point $5 – on site for your convenience
- Generator Friendly (SILENT RUN PETROL GENERATORS ONLY) 8am to 5.30pm – so you can have your cup of coffee just as you like it, for the overcast days to top up your batteries and peace of mind. Always consider your neighbours 🙂
- Bins – keeping your site and our farm tidy
- Farm walks – enjoy the farm as there is lots to see
- Communal fire pit in season – forage wood on the farm and gather round the communal fire pit (dates vary within March to December each year)
- Farm eggs
- Suitable for Large Motor homes, Caravans, 5th wheelers and camper trailers. Tents are only permitted if associated with a caravan, motorhome, 5th wheeler or camper trailer and they need to pitch off the actual bay on the ground to be able to get pegs into the ground easily)
- Trailer parking – There is lots of room to park your boat or car trailer within the olive grove, please just ask at booking if you need trailer parking.
Features we do not provide:
- No Toilets
- No Showers
- No Camp Kitchen
- No 240v power
You can get to this site by: Two-wheel drive
GPS location is: -33.921845, 115.169537
There are 3 options to confirm your stay:
1 – Click here to book in advance and secure your site – our preference for ease of booking for everyone
2 – Phone ahead to enquire/ book – we are happy to answer any questions you have before booking
3 – You can just arrive at the campground and take your chances, either calling us when you get here or speaking to the camp host if they are there. Please note there are a limited number of bays and all bookings take priority.
Please note, we do close for winter during July, August and part of September – sorry for any inconvenience.